Help your teeth

Recent advancements in scientific research led to the development of Bone Formula, an innovative, speciallydesigned nutritional blend that provides a three-step approach to healthy bones: 1) assists bone formation 2) improves calcium absorption and 3) helps inhibit bone
mineral loss. Bone Formula provides novel sources of calcium and vitamin K for enhanced absorption and added health benefits.Bone is living, growing tissue that contains blood vessels and nerves. It is made mostly of collagen, a protein that provides a soft framework for bones, and calcium phosphate, a mineral that adds strength and hardens the framework. More than
99% of the body’s calcium is contained in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in cells, blood, and other body fluids. Normal healthy bones are an important part of maintaining the general health of the human body. Healthy bones enable a person to enjoy many of life’s activities. For proper bone health, it’s important to consume adequate calcium. During childhood, we are able to absorb up to 60% of the calcium we consume, but as growth slows, so does the
calcium absorption rate. Teens absorb 20 to 40% of ingested calcium, and adults, on average, absorb only around 15 to 20%. Also, according to USDA food intake surveys, most American women consume only about half as much calcium as recommended. Bone Formula is a scientifically advanced blend of vitamins, minerals, and other potent ingredients, which helps maintain proper bone structure and function and provides 500 mg of calcium and 400 IU of vitamin D per daily dose.While calcium is the primary factor in maintaining proper structure and function, it is not the only one. Minerals such as boron and magnesium also contribute to proper
bone health. In addition, vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium, and vitamin C is essential for the normal formation of collagen, which is necessary for normal bone structure and functiom
Bone Formula blends three excellent sources of calcium (lithothamnion, calcium malate, and calcium ascorbate). Lithothamnion is a new, exciting source of calcium derived from mineralized seaweed that can only be found in certain sub-oceanic locations throughout the world. During its life cycle, this unique seaweed absorbs nutrients from the clear, cold, pollution free, mineral-rich Atlantic waters. This all-natural plant source of minerals contains important levels of key bone nutrients such as calcium and magnesium. Calcium malate and calcium ascorbate provide complementary sources of calcium that are bioavailable and well-tolerated. Calcium supplementation can promote healthy bone formation in young adults and support healthy bone integrity in the elderly Bone Formula delivers a special form of vitamin K known as
menaquinone, or vitamin K2. Studies have shown that K2 is more active than vitamin K1 in maintaining bone health. Vitamin K2 also delivers cardiovascular benefits, a benefit not found in regular vitamin K1. A recent study investigated the effects of vitamin K1 as compared to vitamin K2 in two European populations; the group that consumed vitamin K2 showed bone health benefits that continued to increase throughout the study, whereas the efficacy of K1 plateaued
within a few days.
Take three (3) capsules with eight (8) ounces of liquid with your morning and evening meals. Store in a cool, dry place.

  1. Schurgers LJ, Teunissen KJ, Hamulyák K, Knapen
    MH, Vik H, Vermeer C. Vitamin K-containing dietary
    supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and
    natto-derived menaquinone-7. Blood. 2007 Apr
    15;109(8):3279–83. Epub 2006 Dec 7.
  2. Chiu KM. Efficacy of calcium supplements on bone
    mass in post-menopausal women. J.Gerontol.[A]
  3. O’Brien KO. Combined calcium and vitamin D
    supplementation reduces bone loss and fracture
    incidence in older men and women. Nutr Rev

Free Register Wholesale price. Sponzor ID Alexander Vasko SK5500064

Categories Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close