An all natural blend of powerful antioxidants and botanicals, Prostate Formula helps protect and maintain a healthy prostate.
The prostate is a gland of the male reproductive system. Normally, the prostate is quite small, nearly the same size and shape as a chestnut. The prostate is made up of approximately 30% muscular tissue, and the rest is glandular tissue. Through the years, prostate cells are often exposed to free radical attacks that can result in health concerns and a decreased quality of life.
Prostate Formula is scientifically formulated for results. It addresses prostate health in two significant ways. First, it helps
maintain healthy prostate function. This benefit is provided by Prostate Formula’s clinically effective dose of standardized saw
palmetto extract. Second, it provides long-term protection against free radical attacks with its combination of superiorquality antioxidants. Included in the formula’s list of antioxidants are Pharmanex’s potent green tea extract, T–egreen 97® (standardized to deliver 97%polyphenols) combined with lycopene and selenium—all effective in neutralizing free radicals
known to target healthy prostate tissues.
• Supports healthy prostate function
• Maintains a healthy prostate gland
• Provides long-term prostate cell and DNA protection against free radical damage As a dietary supplement, Prostate Formula is intended for adult men desiring greater nutritional support for a healthy prostate.
• Concerns related to the prostate normally manifest
themselves after the age of 40, increasing the need for
proper nutrition earlier in life
• More than 75% of prostate concerns are in men over the
age of 65
• Free radical attacks to the prostate have made prostate
cell functio.Prostate Formula provides targeted nutrient
supplementation to support healthy prostate function and
is best if taken on a con-tinual basis. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for
KEY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
1. Brooks JD, et al. Plasma selenium level before diagnosis
and the risk of prostate cancer development. J Urol,
2001; 166(6): 2034–8.
2. Mitscher LA, Jung M, Shankel D, Dou JH, Steele L,
Pillai SP. Chemoprotection: A review of the potential
therapeutic antioxidant properties of green tea (Camillia
sinensis) and certain of its con-stituents. Medicinal
Research Reviews, 1997; 17 (4):327–365.
3. Carraro JC, Raynaud JP, Koch G, et al. Comparison of
phytotherapy (Permixon®) with finasteride in the
treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia: a randomized
international study of 1,098 patients. Prostate, 1996;
4. Prager N, Bickett K, French N, Marcovici G. A
randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to
determine the effectiveness of botanically derived
inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of
androgenetic alopecia. J Altern Complement Med,
2002 Apr; 8(2):143–52.
5. Gann PH, Ma J, Giovannucci E, et al. Lower prostate
cancer risk in men with elevated plasma lycopene levels:
Results of a prospective analysis. Cancer Research, 1999;
6. Giovannucci E, Rimm EB, et al. A prospective study of
tomato products, lycopene, and prostate cancer risk. J
Natl Cancer Inst, 2002 Mar 6; 94(5):391–8
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use
if pregnant or lactating, or using prescription medication.
Discontinue use of this product 2 weeks prior to and after
surgery. Discontinue use and consult a physician if any
adverse reactions occur.
Free Register Wholesale price. nuskin.com Sponzor ID Alexander Vasko SK5500064.